enhanced academic experiences provide lycoming college students with limitless opportunities for applying their majors and interests in fieldwork, internships, research, and global study. as a result of a high-impact learning approach, our graduates thrive in the job market, excel in graduate school, and are prepared for a lifetime of professional growth and personal fulfillment.
the center for enhanced academic experiences (ceae) is dedicated to helping students identify and participate in a wide-range of experiences that allow them to develop intellectually, professionally, and personally — putting skills they’ve learned in the classroom into direct practice across a variety of settings by working with the office of career and professional development, the office of global education, and the office of collaborative research.
- lycoming students have a 98.6% graduate school and job placement rate.
- career advisors specialize in distinct academic areas and are embedded within the faculty, so you’ll always know where to find them.
- the ceae ensures that 100% of lycoming students graduate with an enhanced academic experience.
- career advising begins at freshman orientation – before classes even begin!
- students have access to an active network of 15,000 alumni around the globe.
follow ceae programming
for up-to-date information on ceae programming, visit us on facebook, twitter, and instagram: